ignoring incorrect nameservers in authority section

Benny Pedersen me at junc.org
Wed Dec 22 21:01:41 UTC 2010

On ons 22 dec 2010 10:09:10 CET, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote

> Well, first find which is the real problem - domain delegated to invalisd
> servers, server providing invalid data, and than you have to fix what is
> broken.
>
> Give us a real example if we have to provider real solution.

zone "rfc-ignorant.org" IN {
	type forward;
	forward first;			// cache dns
	forwarders {
		193.162.153.164;	// ns1.inet.tele.dk
		194.239.134.83;		// ns1.tele.dk
	};
};

if i remove this zone in my named.conf then domain does not exists

dont know if i have same problem as this thread or if its my fault to
make a workaround at all, i have contacted sonic but still no usefull
reply back

sorry if i should have started a new thread

--
xpoint