forwarding

Mark Andrews marka at isc.org
Mon Dec 13 06:30:26 UTC 2010

Firstly please get a sane email client.  Printed quotable is supposed to
be readable by old mail clients.  Your client is turning the line breaks
you entered into "=A0" rather than preserving.

Secondly the default for "allow-recursion" is "{localhost; localnets;}".
The clients that you are having problems with do not match this acl.

Mark

--
Mark Andrews, ISC
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: marka at isc.org