Fwd: Problems with Bind-Kerberos-Windows-Linux

Jürgen Dietl juergen.dietl at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 7 07:53:06 UTC 2010

Hello Sergiu,
I tried to put in 2 credential Entries in the named.conf:

tkey-gssapi-credential "DNS/test.loc"; (that was in before)
tkey-gssapi-credential "USER/test.loc", (new entry)
tkey-domain "TEST.LOC";

The system didnt like the second entry for the user. So how can I put in 2
credentials, or maybe where to put them?

Another problem with 2 Principal name is that the User Principal is of
course different on any pc.

Thanx a lot for your help,
cheers,