Problems with Bind-Kerberos-Windows-Linux

Jürgen Dietl juergen.dietl at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 6 17:00:43 UTC 2010

Hello Serjiu,
many thanx for your hint. This I was asking me too for some time. Because
the TGT is for the client name (principal) that is logged in at the moment
and the service should be always for the same principal name on any client.
So yes I will need to define 2 principals.

You wrote:
You still need to configure update-policy to allow your client to update
DNS, but that is another issue.

Do you mean the policy in the active directory? Btw. did you try to do it
your own and succeeded?

thanx a lot,
cheers,
Juergen