migrate to a different IP

groups groups at obsd.us
Sat Aug 28 15:16:05 UTC 2010

Steve..
Much thanks for the suggestion..
My current platform is an ESX VM CentOS 5.5 (very minimal install and
currently bind 9.6.2..
I can "dual home" it but need to really do some testing on bind
listening on 2 IP addresses..

We were actually moving down this road.. (a new "box")
I have an external dns server that uses dnssec and bind 9.7.1-P2..
(compiled from source), will soon be on that platform with the new "box"..

Charles