Hijacked or Wrong Configuration?

Bill.Light at kp.org Bill.Light at kp.org
Wed Aug 4 00:44:08 UTC 2010

I host a re-direct for the local soccer organization

The "real" owner (non-technical) let the domain lapse, and I recommended
the registrar I use (that automatically provides secondary DNS services) -
but they didn't use them.

Now they can NOT get to the site - am I configured wrong?   -- or -- did
the domain get hijacked in the interm?

Site:  hysl.org

DNS:  dns1.light-family.com

IP:  66.124.156.123

And of course - they are still trying to sign people up as I type...  I
have made the IP's default to be the hysl.org re-direct and temporarily
"destroyed" my own domains...Any suggestions?