Query - No Response

ic.nssip ic.nssip at northwestel.net
Thu Apr 29 17:53:59 UTC 2010

Hi Mark,

All my DNS Servers running BIND 9.6.1 are resolving/accepting lame servers
answers.
The only ones I can't get to provide a response coming from a lame server
are the servers running BIND 9.7.0.
Is there any work around to make 9.7.0 to accept the response coming from a
lame server?
Right now I'm using the same named.conf on both BIND versions, the only
difference is the version of BIND.

Thank you,
Julian