Views on differrent interfaces

Tom Schmitt TomSchmitt at gmx.de
Wed Apr 21 06:04:05 UTC 2010

Hi,

I have a simple configuration question and can't find an answer in doc/arm/Bv9ARM.ch06.html :

I have a nameserver with two differrent views which is listening on two differrent networkinterfaces. Till now its configured that all queries coming from a defined IP-range are getting the answers from view number one and all other from view number two.

Now what I want to do:

The queries coming via the first network interface should still go to differrent views depending on the source IP like their do now. But queries coming via the second interface should always get their answer from the second view no matter what the source IP is.

Please tell me that this is easy :-)

Tom.