Load Balancer for DNS

Warren Kumari warren at kumari.net
Mon Apr 5 14:43:16 UTC 2010

On Apr 5, 2010, at 2:06 AM, sasa sasa wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> Any one used any load balancer for DNSs? any recommendation? it's 2
> caching-only DNSs, and I'd like to make a load balance between them
> using software.

They all suck, some just seem to suck less than others -- the Foundry
ServerIron products fit in the latter category, or at least did a few
years back. No idea what they are like since the acquisition.

> best regards,
> Sasa

It is impossible to sharpen a pencil with a blunt axe.  It is equally
vain
to try to do it with ten blunt axes instead
     --  E.W Dijkstra, 1930-2002