problem with notifies

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Thu Apr 1 10:53:00 UTC 2010

On 30.03.10 23:23, fddi wrote:
> CentOS 5.4 has bind version 9.3.6 and that's it.
> Before I had a CentOS 4.0 which was still using 9.2.x

oh. Is there any possibility to upgrade centos?
And are you sure there is no possibility in upgrading BIND within centos?
Otherwise I'm afraid I can recommend you
- live with it
- globally allow-notify from your IP (and add your IP to each
  allow-notify statement)
- get different distro
- run with self-compiled BIND

> if you want to stick up with a distribution, you are almost forced to
> use what the distribution provides for you.
> anyway in version 9.2.x I did not have the problem I reported.
> Everything started migrating from 9.2 to 9.3

I'm not interested in your website anymore.
If you need cookies, bake them yourself.