update-policy restricting to a subnet

Nicholas F Miller Nicholas.Miller at Colorado.EDU
Wed Sep 30 17:29:21 UTC 2009

Is it possible to restrict user machines to only be able to update
their 'A' records on a specific subnet? We would like to allow DDNS
but restrict it to specific subnets and only allow the machines to
update their 'A' records. Allow-updates will not get us the record
restrictions we would need to implement this and it doesn't appear
that update-policy has any understanding of subnet scoping.