FW: Blocking top level domain

Trey Darley trey at treyka.net
Wed Sep 30 15:29:40 UTC 2009

Hi, Kathy -

Put a firewall in front of your DNS server.

:-)

Cheers,
--Trey

Trey Darley - Brussels
"Svensson," I say, "kindly remember this most banal of truisms: the most
incredible comedies are written by life."
"My life is more like a railway timetable."
"Just wait till time intervenes. The alchemy of time transforms everything
into comedy. Everything..."
[J. Skvorecky, The Engineer of Human Souls]