Migrating DNS servers, need advice on hardware

Kaya Saman SamanKaya at netscape.net
Sat Sep 19 06:04:35 UTC 2009

James Pratt wrote:
> You should really improve your google skills. If you can't even figure
> out where I'm *at*.... well you probably really should not be in the DNS
> business at all.. :)

Didn't check Google at all as it didn't come to mind, sorry!!! You wound
me up so much in your personal mail that my mind was pre-occupied with
wondering what I was doing trying to get into networks and related
services completely and why I shouldn't just go join the local
supermarket. Even after studying Elec Eng. at the third top university
in UK, and burying myself in a Cisco CCNA course for the last year and
not even going outside due to study - but.... what's the point if by
your and other 'experts' views I'm nothing then why do I bother killing
myself????

Ok after checking google I found you on Linkedin which I'm also a member
of!! http://www.linkedin.com/in/jprattnu

is your page if not mistaken......

Anyway you see how bad you can make one feel just from them asking one
innocent question! With many more years of experience then myself fine
my questions may seem trivial and arbitrary but unfortunately there is
no junior Bind mailing list for people with less experience - we have to
swim in the deep end with everyone else but yet endure all the remarks
and abuse which isn't fair!