I have a question concerning the spf

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Thu Sep 3 12:43:06 UTC 2009

On 24.08.09 12:04, Faehl, Chris wrote:
> You've specified your policy as "neutral" in your SPF record with "?all".
>
> Try "-all", or "+all" if you're not ready to put some meat on your SPF plate.

I'd object against use of +all, I've read reports about spammers using that
to "exploit" the SPF system.

I'd advise going to ~all or -all, depending on configuration of his mail
systems.

add SPF record with the same content.

> problem is when I'm trying to configure my mail server via
> check-auth at verifier.port25.com  and check-auth2 at verifier.port25.com
>
> spf field is marked as neutral, also follows senderid as neutral
>
> how to have the SPF OK, knowing that neutral is not really an answer

Please move this discussion to SPF community mailing lists.
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. -- Benjamin Franklin, 1759