call for testers (Re: ISC BIND 9.7.0b1 is now available)

Gerry Scott gscott56 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 14:09:12 UTC 2009

Backtrace executes successfully on the latest build of OpenSolaris for SPARC
(snv_125) with gcc version 3.4.6

# uname -a
SunOS nemesis 5.11 snv_125 sun4u sparc SUNW, 5-slot Sun Enterprise E3500

# gcc -v
Reading specs from /usr/local/lib/gcc/sparc-sun-solaris2.10/3.4.6/specs
Configured with: ../configure --with-as=/usr/ccs/bin/as
--with-ld=/usr/ccs/bin/ld --enable-shared --enable-languages=c,c++,f77
Thread model: posix
gcc version 3.4.6

Regards,