CLASS support

Kevin Darcy kcd at chrysler.com
Mon Nov 30 22:19:59 UTC 2009

People who can read man pages can certainly read emails :-)

He was running named-checkconf, not named-checkzone.

It appears that the default view is locked to class IN, so if you need a
zone in another class, you need to define a view, even if trivially defined:

options {
directory "/tmp";
};

view "blah" class999 {