Several basic questions (and yes, I've looked at the documentation on the web)

Mike Toler mike.toler at prodeasystems.com
Tue May 12 16:47:23 UTC 2009

Oh crud!  I thought I was on the DLZ mailing list.  I must have
registered in the wrong window.  Sorry for the spam.

And thanks for all the help Scott.  Just the reassurance that what I'm
trying to do should be working is a start.

I'll move my next set of questions to the right list.  :-)

(Oh and BTW, these are the logs that I'm NOT seeing when I start up
named_sdb.)

May  9 02:18:07 host named-sdb[29533]: SDB ldap zone database module
loaded.
May  9 02:18:07 host named-sdb[29533]: SDB postgreSQL DB zone database
module loaded.
May  9 02:18:07 host named-sdb[29533]: SDB sqlite3 DB zone database
module loaded.
May  9 02:18:07 host named-sdb[29533]: SDB directory DB zone database
module loaded.

Michael