Mass update of TTL and serial

Chris Buxton cbuxton at menandmice.com
Sun May 3 01:29:30 UTC 2009

Scott,

The refresh timer is not the correct target. The refresh timer governs
replication between master and slave in the absence of notifications.

Instead, target the $TTL line at the top of each zone. This provides
the default TTL of each record in the absence of any explicit TTL (or
"inline TTL", as Noel put it).

Chris Buxton
Professional Services
Men & Mice