"stealth master" DNS Security

Frank Pikelner Frank.Pikelner at netcraftcommunications.com
Wed Mar 25 17:12:31 UTC 2009

You can build a tunnel between the servers using openvpn to secure
zone transfers. May also need policy based routing dependig on what
else you do. If you are doing zone transfers across a network you
control and have concerns about exposing data on it such as dns zone
transfers, you may want to start at the network.

Frank Pikelner