DNS Appliance

david at from525.com david at from525.com
Wed Mar 25 17:18:46 UTC 2009

You may want to look into the Men & Mice suite.  I have been testing their
software for the last couple of months for consideration at our site.  The
suite offers a windows GUI client, CLI & web interface.  An agent gets
installed on each server hosting BIND and their suite will manage the
servers accordingly.  The pricing doesn't seem that bad either.