Psuedo-Master Zones

Chris Dew cmsdew at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 25 08:51:04 UTC 2009

I would use a #include in the zone file on the internal machine to include
the contents of zone file on the external machine.  (NFS mount, or cron'ed
rsync copy.)

You could use views/split horizon dns and run them both off of one server,
but this seems unneeded and nasty.
http://www.finalcog.com/dns-views-split-horizon-brain-dribble

Regards,

Chris.