[Inline Scripts Disarmed] Re: [Inline Scripts Disarmed] RE: subnets combining

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Mon Mar 16 01:48:58 UTC 2009

Ed  (I didn't see your post to the list?),
I tend to agree with Ben, I looked into this a few years ago and
couldn't see a way, decided it was less time to write a perl script to
automate it all than to keep experimenting.
It creates the PTR zone, adds to named.conf and adds the corresponding A
records to its zone file. If you want a copy of the script, contact me
off-list

Noel