SERVFAIL debugging

Leonardo Rodrigues leolistas at solutti.com.br
Fri Mar 13 17:53:09 UTC 2009

    Hello,

    I'm having SERVFAIL problems on some domains. I'm pretty sure it's
not a bind problem, because everything is working but some few domains.

    I'm already running 9.6.0-P1 ...

    is it possible to, using dig or some other bind tool, to grab
informations from running BIND and debug exactly why i'm having this
SERVFAILs ??? At the right moment, the only think i know is that a full
stop/start will make those domains works fine .... but in some hours, i
start having SERVFAILs .... and have to stop/start again .........

    is there something i can do to track this and, at least, try to find
exactly what's happening ?

    Thanks.

--

	Atenciosamente / Sincerily,