XFR quota setting?

Peter Laws plaws at ou.edu
Wed Mar 11 21:41:43 UTC 2009

Niall O'Reilly wrote:
> On Wed, 2009-03-11 at 15:58 -0500, Peter Laws wrote:
>> Looked in the docs but find no mention of how to set a quota
>> (would like it to be infinite).
>
> 	Be careful what you wish for ...
>
> 	You may not need it any greater than it is.
> 	In my experience, the transfer is requeued and succeeds
> 	after a couple of seconds.

But it's fun to wish!

I'm not seeing what you are seeing, so I've bumped my xfer logging channel
to debug.  We'll see if that helps me see what you think I should see
(based on what you see).  You see?

Seriously, though, what is the default quota and is it actually configurable?

Thanks!

--
Peter Laws / N5UWY
plaws at ou.edu