BIND logging in a separate node

Prabhat Rana prana9533 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 3 17:41:40 UTC 2009

Jeremy,
Thanks for the response. Yes I need to change the file name to avoid confusion. Yes I can forward the syslog to a different node my making changes in the syslogger. But I'm not sure how to make such changes so that only named/bind related syslog will be forwarded and the rest will continue to log locally.