DNSSEC-deployment

Mohammed Ejaz mejaz at cyberia.net.sa
Tue Jun 30 15:35:32 UTC 2009

Hi,

Since we are one of the leading ISP and Domain service provider in the KSA,,
in our DNS we have about 1000 domains are hosted, Now actually my concern is
regarding the DNSSEC deployment,

Since I went through with  several articles, stating that it is not that
much needed for the small level organization like us and still 56 percentage
people are thinking whether to implement or not according  (ENISA), so I am
confused and not sure that shall I go with DNSSEC or still too early??

I would like to have some comments by the experts on the above. Thanks in
advance.

Thanks & Regards

Ejaz