Dynamic DNS and Slave Servers

Borgia, Joe A CTR USAF AFMC AFRL/RIOS Joseph.Borgia.ctr at rl.af.mil
Thu Jun 18 16:44:18 UTC 2009

Although, I should be able to add static data to a dynamic data zone either
with nsupdate or with freezing and thawing the zone, correct?

Joseph A. Borgia, Jr.
Sr. UNIX/SAN Engineer
Team Rome IT - Rome Research Corporation
U.S. Air Force Research Laboratory/Rome Research Site/RIOS
COMM: 315-330-3952
DSN: 587-3952