[SPAM] Win2k and bind

Abello, Vinny Vincent.Abello at ps.net
Thu Jul 30 03:37:23 UTC 2009

Considering 2003, 2003 R2, 2008, and 2008 R2 (technically done, but will officially release in October) have been released, I don't think dropping support for an ancient operating system from 9.5 years ago and roughly 3 prior generations that the vendor doesn't even support is a bad idea. :) 2k boxes are time bombs, IMO.

-Vinny