about alt-transfer-source

Peter Andreev andreev.peter at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 11:45:12 UTC 2009

Hello, Stacey

I'm not using views. Now I'm tring to solve next problem:

I have two slave servers, both have same IP-address on loopback interfaces,
this IP-address specified in masters' "allow-transfer" lists, and in
"transfer-source" option of my servers. Due to routing only one server
receives zone updates, while the other one logging "retries limit exceeded".

Thus I try to find out how second server can load zones from first using one
source IP-address and, if first server goes malfunction, load zones from
masters with another source IP-address.