DNSSEC closed environment

Eduardo Júnior ihtraum18 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 04:42:30 UTC 2009

Hi,

I want test dnssec in the closed environment and controled to get some
information.

it's possible configure dnssec only between 2 name servers, first is
the authoritative and second is the recurisve? The authoritative name
server would have zones signed and the recursive will do querys and
validation.

It's enough put in my named.conf of the recursive name server the
public key (trusted keys) of a zone signed in authoritative name
server? And using dig (properly compiled and configured) makes
requests to recursive  and validation occurs correctly?

Any reference?

Thanks in advance,

--
Eduardo Júnior