How See what is Cached?

Alans batpower83 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jul 6 05:35:48 UTC 2009

Yes, by improve I meant to have both files approximately same size.
As for my last question, I thought maybe there is an option that makes us be
able to define a shared directory for all DNS server so they all cache data
in one place instead of caching on each server and therefore the issue of
non balanced cache file appears.

Thanks,
Alans