BIND 9.6 Flaw - CNAME vs. A Record in MX Records are NOT "Illegal"

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Sat Jan 31 15:05:52 UTC 2009

What?!

And all this time I just assumed it was the Martian Sand variety that
was being spoken of on all the "save the whales" bumper stickers.

Maybe Al will end up winning the Darwin Award for another one of his
avante garde ideas.   He'll decide that the conventional wisdom that
exhausting his engine through a tail pipe instead of into the cabin is
the cause of global warming and modify his car...