What are these entries in the log file - " query: . IN NS +"?

Jukka Pakkanen jukka.pakkanen at qnet.fi
Wed Jan 28 09:14:10 UTC 2009

Sorry remembered wrong, it's not free. But not that expensive either.

Yeah now I remember, I browsed for a free firewall for server platform for
days, but didn't find any.

But have been very happy with the Net Firewall.

Jukka

"Tony Toews [MVP]" <ttoews at telusplanet.net> kirjoitti
viestissä:<p3evn4t6r9spme6ardiqbohjvlt99vtb50 at 4ax.com>...