Automation packages

Leonard Mills lenm at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 27 22:07:06 UTC 2009

I personally really like SENDS.  Works fine, has lasted long time, with only minor changes as perl has evolved.  However, note that the last few times we tried to supply updates, we haven't succeeded.  The below FTP server may or may not be available; I could not reach it in the past 10 minutes.  Quoting from the SENDS documentation:

SENDS is available with a license that says that changes must be provided
back to the maintainers and may not be resold. This is to keep the number
of forks to a minimum.  The files are available for anonymous FTP from ftp.vix.com in /pub/vixie/SENDS/sends.tar.gz.

Len