DNS server can resolve some domains - BIND 9.4.2-P1

Sergio Moscoso sergiotm22 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 22:01:02 UTC 2009

Thank u for you response, i'll install the version that u recommend me, any
consideration to follow up?, also I've assume that the problem that i had
was for the general: error: socket: too many open .... but finally i've
found that the domains that my server cannot resolve was for and ACL Bogon,
their IP's was in that list so my DNS cache cannot resolve, i'd like to
comment this, anyway I still have the errors so I'll update to the last
version, and I'll tell u as it were to me. Than u again.

sergei

PD. About the FD limits, it's setting as follows
set rlim_fd_max=65535
set rlim_fd_cur=32575

On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 1:49 PM, JINMEI Tatuya / 神明達哉 <Jinmei_Tatuya at isc.org