File descriptors

Todd canadaboy at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 18:08:40 UTC 2009

So, before I'm allowed to even think about 9.4.3-P1, because of the
outage we experienced 9.4.2-P2, I need to run through a full test
suite/load testing in my lab.  I am trying to find a succinct list of
the differences between 9.4.2-P2 and 9.4.3-P1 so I know where I should
be focusing my testing.

>From the release notes, I see quite a few changes were made.  What
changes I am interested in are the ones that might change the normal
behaviour of bind and/or cause it to fail again.

Not being a developer myself, I can't necessarily understand the
impact of the changes in the release notes for 9.4.3 and 9.4.3-p1, so
I don't know what the impact is to the overall service.

Can anyone In The Know help with a friendlier list of the functional
changes that may/may not have been made?

Many thanks,

T.