Catch ALL Setup

Sven Eschenberg sven at whgl.uni-frankfurt.de
Wed Feb 18 16:50:36 UTC 2009

The problem I am actually facing is, that I don't want to use it in a
specific zone, but basicly in every imaginable zone. No matter which
Query comes in, always respong with IP X.

A normal wildcard setup for a specific zone is pretty obvious and
straight forward.

The search path wouldn't matter either, since all other domains should
be looked up at the same DNS anyway. And even if clients were to try
reaching any external subnet, they'd be out of luck.

Regards

-Sven