bind9 internal/external + dhcp clients - wins

Sten Carlsen ccc2716 at vip.cybercity.dk
Mon Feb 9 00:19:31 UTC 2009

Certainly doable. I have had this running for some years now. I also
have mail.myself.dk resolving to an internal address if I am on my
internal network and to an external address if I am outside my network.

I use bind with two views and dhcpd for internal addresses updating one
view.

Setup was almost automatic.