Split view multiple zones

JINMEI Tatuya / 神明達哉 Jinmei_Tatuya at isc.org
Wed Feb 4 02:30:27 UTC 2009

At Tue, 3 Feb 2009 12:14:41 +0100,
Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uhlar at fantomas.sk> wrote:

> > > Can anyone confirm, and if I'm right, tell me that it will be better in next
> > > BIND releases?
>
> > There's no plan to change this behavior (as far as I know).
>
> anything like attach-cache, hierarchical or shared views?

I'm not sure what you're indicating by this, but there's no plan to
implement 'anything like attach-cache' for zone DBs.  Also, since zone
DBs and cache DBs are managed (within named) in a totally different
manner, the "zone version of attach-cache" wouldn't be trivial to
implement.

---
JINMEI, Tatuya
Internet Systems Consortium, Inc.