Windows : compilation options

Romain De Rasse rderasse at laposte.net
Mon Dec 14 14:01:25 UTC 2009

Danny Mayer a écrit :
> Romain De Rasse wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I succeeded in compile ISC Bind for Windows. I'm now trying to enable
>> "fixed rrset" (--enable-fixed-rrset for the configure file). But I
>> did'nt find how to change options for a Windows compilation.
>>
>> Can anyone help me ?
>>

> #define DNS_RDATASET_FIXED 1
>
> in config.h
>
> Danny

OK thanks, I succeeded in compiling with fixed rrset enabled.

Strange thing though, the "Beyond Compare" soft doesn't find any
difference between this two directories : Build\Release after compiling
with fixed rrset enabled and Build\Release after compiling without.
In the Bind sources directory tree, only ".obj" files are different, and
these files are not located in Build\Release.

I don't really understand how, but it works. It's the most important.

Regards,

Romain