reverse zone file in external view not transferring to slaveserver??

Kaya Saman SamanKaya at netscape.net
Wed Dec 2 23:09:26 UTC 2009

Joseph S D Yao wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 03, 2009 at 12:59:51AM +0200, Kaya Saman wrote:
>
>> I just hope this doesn't take up many CPU cycles and memory as the debug
>> commands do in Cisco devices rendering them almost unusable in a fully
>> setup network environment.....

> I'm glad the logging helped!
>
> Query logging can take a lot of space - look up whether the default is
> for the server to not log queries, and how and why it switches over.  I
> remember it can be done manually, but ISTM there are other reasons it
> switches.

Thank you so much for all the help!!

I think however I should turn this off as I only have a 4.3GB HD in the
machine......

The reality of the situation is that I need another WAN IP address.
Without it I can't really do much as having a secondary DNS server is
impossible. Am just holding off for now as I soon depending on how
things go for myself I may move the whole network infrastructure to the
country I am in no being Turkey, rather then keeping things going in UK.

Few that's sorted and understood........ :-)

Best Regards,

Kaya