reverse zone file in external view not transferring to slave server??

Kaya Saman SamanKaya at netscape.net
Tue Dec 1 23:31:34 UTC 2009

Many thanks for all the help first up :-) I really do appreciate it!

Am just wondering, I'm running BIND 9.6.0-P1 on Solaris 9 to achieve
this, so could this be a bug or something else yet not implemented into
Bind or perhaps somehow the way it was compiled as I'm using the
Blastwave version......

??

Unfortunately no chance of upgrading at the moment either the system or
the OS as I'm in another country and the systems are along way a way
with no-one other then myself capable of doing anything with them.