acache cleaning (not periodic)

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Wed Aug 19 14:52:57 UTC 2009

Hello,

I have authoritative-only server with enough of memory to run with acache.

I have set acache-cleaning-interval to 0 and I am wondering if it's safe
when there will not be any periodic cleaning. If a domain is changed or
removed, are relevant records/links updated in acache or removed?

Will they stay there forever?

Windows 2000: 640 MB ought to be enough for anybody