Regexp to match RR's

Jonathan Petersson jpetersson at garnser.se
Wed Apr 8 22:15:25 UTC 2009

I think you've valid points in this, the stuff I'm coding on is using
dynamic updates, right now I'm mainly looking at the regexp stuff to
validate user input via a web-ui. Surely when using dynamic updates
you will have an error thrown at you if you give incorrect input but I
believe it would be a better thing if the tool itself gave this to
prevent sending incorrect data to begin with.

/Jonathan