question about views

Chris Buxton cbuxton at menandmice.com
Tue Sep 23 21:14:10 UTC 2008

You absolutely can break backup.example.com out from example.com
without affecting the rest of example.com. Just be aware that the file
for backup.example.com will be the place to put any name that ends in
"backup.example.com.", unless you then break its subdomains out into
even more files.

Chris Buxton
Professional Services
Men & Mice