Imminent BIND versions?

Chris Thompson cet1 at hermes.cam.ac.uk
Sat Sep 20 22:41:50 UTC 2008

On Sep 20 2008, JINMEI Tatuya / 神明達哉 wrote:

[...]
>This is a known problem and will be fixed in 9.5.1b2.  It will be
>released early next week (note that I'm not saying 'hopefully' this
>time:-).

Are we going to see 9.4.3b3 at the same time?

For that matter, what's the news about 9.6.0a1?

It's been a bit frustrating for those of us who would never willingly
run a nameserver on a Windows box, to observe the no doubt very
necessary effort that ISC has been having to divert to those versions.

--
Chris Thompson
Email: cet1 at cam.ac.uk