Answering unknown zone queries

atomic at people.net.au atomic at people.net.au
Fri Sep 19 22:55:39 UTC 2008

Thanks for that.

Why? It used to answer when we were on bind 8 but stopped after upgraded
to bind 9, so I 'm just making sure nothing is broken due to the upgrade.

We don't have allow-query-cache in the existing named.conf, so it seems
it's default value has changed to localhost in bind 9.

I will leave it as is for now, but if someone asks at least I can tell
them the reason.

Thanks again.

Peter