bind 9.3.2 linux utilities

James M jlmjlist at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 10:59:42 UTC 2008

I'm talking about my in-house authoritative zones only.
Parsing the files will not work in some cases when there are entries in the
journal file via dynamic update.

I can programatically freeze/unfreeze the zone but thats an awkward heavy
handed solution.
I believe dig or nslookup should provide this functionality.