dnssec lookaside to dlv.isc.org broke recursion

Vinny Abello vinny at tellurian.com
Thu Oct 23 14:32:06 UTC 2008

I just noticed that the key is available as part of the named.conf via the following URL:

https://secure.isc.org/ops/dlv/dlv.isc.org.named.conf

I'm assuming this is provided to automate updates. Would there be anything wrong with scripting a wget or similar way of retrieving the file, having that referenced in the named.conf with the include statement, and doing a reconfig afterwards?

-Vinny