BIND config files wanted (for testing BIND -> tinydns converter)

Robin Bowes robin-lists at robinbowes.com
Wed Oct 22 15:26:58 UTC 2008

Hi,

I recently did some work with a SimpleDNS installation which involved
parsing the SimpleDNS zone files, which are actually BIND format.

Anyway, I used the perl module Net::DNS::ZoneFile::Fast, which makes it
a breeze to parse BIND zone files.

I have a little time on my hands at the moment and thought I'd knock
together a script to convert from bind -> tinydns.

However, I no longer have access to any BIND data to test with. Can
anyone help me out by sending me a copy of their BIND config files, i.e.
named.conf + the zone files?

Thanks,

R.